Where health depends not only on the professional skills, but also on the human attitude of the physicians
Your health is the most valuable thing you own. Our services are just as important. We are proud to be able to offer this level of care; our technical knowledge and renowned specialists are the epitome of everything the St. Georg Clinic represents. A safe, secure and skilled environment is essential in helping our patients recover.
Our operative services:
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
Our outpatient treatment services
- Pain management through infiltration therapy of the musculoskeletal system
- Ambulatory orthopaedic examination
Counsultation and surgical therapy in the folowing fields
- Artificial shoulder, elbow, hand, knee and foot joint replacement
- Arthroscopic shoulder and knee operations
- Shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee and foot surgery
- Sport medicine
- We also offer entirely conventional, digitalised x-ray diagnosis and cross-sectional diagnosis with magnetic resonance imaging; for cross-sectional diagnosis, we use an ultra-modern Philips MRI Ingenia 1.5T.
- Where x-ray diagnosis is concerned, as well as classic imaging, we are also able to offer orthopaedic special imaging. Die Übersetzung ist deswegen total chaotisch - Conventional radiologioc diagnosis with focus on musculoskeletal system.
- The revolutionary 'Ziehm Vision FD Vario 3D x-ray machine' in our surgical department provides crystal clear, distortion-free 3D images, in order to give the best possible visual representation of outstanding intra-operative visualisations and anatomical structures.